Today's video really struck me as interesting. So today when I got back to my room I decided to look up some things on the "World's Fair". The images I found were amazing! While I was in the process of this I came across a website that had information on all historical buildings in Chicago.
I also figured it would be worth my while to look up the Prairie District, which is where my family owns a condo, because I knew there were some very old houses down there. To my surprise I found that many of the homes, just a block away from my condo, were owned by the Fields family, the Kimball Family (Kimball Pianos), and the Pullman Family. I could not believe that these houses, which I walk by all the time, once belonged to some of the most prestigious people in Chicago's history.
I also figured it would be worth my while to look up the Prairie District, which is where my family owns a condo, because I knew there were some very old houses down there. To my surprise I found that many of the homes, just a block away from my condo, were owned by the Fields family, the Kimball Family (Kimball Pianos), and the Pullman Family. I could not believe that these houses, which I walk by all the time, once belonged to some of the most prestigious people in Chicago's history.
1 Comments:
Try TechWeb's RSS Feed
Get TechWeb's RSS Feed Copy and paste this RSS feed URL into your news aggregator as a new channel ... Here's a short list of RSS readers you might like to try: FeedDemon full-featured Windows news aggregator Bloglines free Web-based aggregator SharpReader simple, well designed, reads RSS and Atom NewsGator plug-in for Outlook 2000 and newer ...
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a ##HSA## site/blog. It pretty much covers ##HDHP## related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
-----------------------------------------------------
Post a Comment
<< Home