Nature Museum
My favorite exhibit at the Patty Notebaert Museum was the "Green House Project". Although it was gross, I enjoyed all the information the exhibit had to offer. I know I am guilty of wasting energy, so learning about ways to conserve energy was really useful. For instance, I was not aware that by opening the oven while something is cooking, I am actually lowering the oven temperature 20-30 degrees. Now that I know all these things I am really going to make an effort to save energy.
I think it is great that this exhibit also pointed out that Lake Michigan is not only for humans recreational use, but also a source of food and water,and a habitat for many species. This is why it is especially important to keep the water clean, and not fill it with pollutants. Hopefully this exhibit will have just as great as an influence on other people as it did on me.
I think it is great that this exhibit also pointed out that Lake Michigan is not only for humans recreational use, but also a source of food and water,and a habitat for many species. This is why it is especially important to keep the water clean, and not fill it with pollutants. Hopefully this exhibit will have just as great as an influence on other people as it did on me.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home