Notebaert Nature Museum
Wow, was I impressed by this one. I was not expecting what I found on this field trip. The Notebaert Nature Museum turned out to be a cool little treasure right in our little city. Right from entering the small wilderness preserve it sat on I was mesmerized by the fact that such a place existed in the city and that I knew nothing of it. Along with holding some cool animals and natural
replicas the museum had quite alot of historical facts pertaining to the nature lone gone in Illinois.
I believe the most stunning exhibit was the butterfly encounter which along with many many misters had many many butterflies and some interesting foliage. I had assumed that Illinois and more specifically the Chicagoland are had much less in terms of variety. The exhibit however held a myriad of species all said to be visitors of our little urban paradise. I just gotta take someone to see this now.
replicas the museum had quite alot of historical facts pertaining to the nature lone gone in Illinois.
I believe the most stunning exhibit was the butterfly encounter which along with many many misters had many many butterflies and some interesting foliage. I had assumed that Illinois and more specifically the Chicagoland are had much less in terms of variety. The exhibit however held a myriad of species all said to be visitors of our little urban paradise. I just gotta take someone to see this now.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home