Sunday, October 09, 2005

Show Me the Money

Everything I spent money this weekend a little voice in my head would say, "do you absolutely need this". Not that I usually just throw money away, but sometimes I buy items just because I like them, not because I actually have a use for them. The money management assignment allowed me to see how wisely and unwisely I spend my money. For the most part I think I do a pretty good job. For instance, I will save my money for awhile and then splurge on something I really want. However, there are those occasional outbursts where I just spend my money on anything. It is those sprees that I need to be conscience of, especially now that I am away at school. I noticed that I spend too much money on coffee, or magazines. Those are definitely things I can do without. In short, I am really going to pay close attention to my spending, and even better attention to my saving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home