Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Field Marshall

It seems that the overwhelming reaction to the personality test was positive and I as well really enjoyed it. It was really interesting to me to be able to gain insight on my personality type and get a grasp of some of my strengths and weaknesses.

After the tedious and sometimes confusing 70 or so questions I clicked the button to score my answers and was given the result ENTJ. The evaluation displayed the result field marshall. Fairly confused by this remark I ventured on into the descriptions and gathered some interesting insight. My personality type was said I was decisive, self confident, liked structure, and hated routine tasks. Overall a very good analysis. I felt the various descriptions captured my attitudes and personality extremely well. Often times I use structure to form well organized plans and am much of a problem solver and leader. The overall consensus was that had some leadership skills and was a technical type of person.

The common hour discussion was actually very interesting and allowed me to learn about how to deal with some of my short-commings like being insensitive and to broad in my descriptions. I also found it interesting to learn about others personality types and how I fit in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home