In less than a year our world has suffered a tsunami, a massive hurricane, and a very devastating earthquake. Coincidence? I don't think so. While some people are skeptical of what is causing these natural disasters, most people, like me, have blame it on global warming. I mean what other explanation is there? Even the weather in Chicago is being affected. Our summer's seem to be starting later and lasting longer. The same is for our Winters too. A few years ago many people spoke of global warming in a non-chalant type way. While it was an issue, it was not seen as something that was going to kill us. However, people are now desperate to fix the problem. It is too bad that people did not react this way sooner, because maybe we could have stopped these horrible disasters. I hope that the more and more people learn about global warming, the more they will make an effort to improve their daily lifestyles.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home