Resume
I am so glad we had to make resumes for common hour, because if otherwise I know I would've continued to put it off until later. To my surprise I am using it more than I thought I would. For instance on Friday I applied to some stores back home, and instead of sitting there thinking of what to write on the application, I simply pulled up my resume. It made the process so much easier!! Another part I liked about doing the resume is that it motivated me to get involved in more clubs and organizations at DePaul. In high school I participated in many different things, so I was able to incorporate many of those activities. However, I did not have much to put down as far as college goes. This resume assignment was a great because it has opened up a whole new window of opportunities for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home