Dwelling / Exile
Last night I was lucky enough to get to attend the Dwelling Exile event being held in the library. I found this event to be particularly touching and insightful to be because of my recent contemplations to leave home. I felt many of the presentations gave me much to think about. Mr. Heneghan's essays and stories really made me think about how leaving home makes it very difficult if not impossible to come back. This thought has often hit me as I debated my own exile. If I leave it would mean I couldn't really go back to the same life.
The night continued with some funny and interesting poetry that really was something to listen to. Never was listening about pidgeon love and dead animals so entertaining. I feel some of the most entertaining and touching parts of the night was the Traditional Irish Folk Music sung. The singing which seemed to resonated perfectly in the small gallery was heartfilled and inspired some deep feelings of leaving home. I personally had a lot of fun and hope there is a third Dwelling Exile planned for the future.
The night continued with some funny and interesting poetry that really was something to listen to. Never was listening about pidgeon love and dead animals so entertaining. I feel some of the most entertaining and touching parts of the night was the Traditional Irish Folk Music sung. The singing which seemed to resonated perfectly in the small gallery was heartfilled and inspired some deep feelings of leaving home. I personally had a lot of fun and hope there is a third Dwelling Exile planned for the future.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home